High-Quality Solutions for Energy Utility Companies
From power generation to powerline materials, we plan and provide everything needed to ensure the safe, efficient, and cost-effective running of businesses in the power generation and supply sector.
At PPI, our highly qualified staff consists of electricians and electrical engineers who understand the unique demands of the industry, as well as the attention to detail that’s required when providing materials to energy providers. We work closely with your team to source and supply our specialised products, and continually train and educate our staff on products and services within this evolving field.
What we do
Earthing System Design
We provide earthing system designs for both low and highvoltage systems. With full-site soil resistivity testing, designs are provided using our industry-leading software.
Substation Earthing Audit
Our substation audits consist of designs that incorporate safe step and touch potentials, in accordance with Australian substation earthing guidelines.
Lightning Protection Audit
We perform lightning protection audits on a range of applications in the utility industry, each of which takes into consideration AS/NZS1768 and IEC 62305-2.
Renewable Energy System Design
Within our parent company the Finn Pacific Group (FPG), we have access to a team of specialists that can help design an innovative solution, in-line with ever-changing wastewater treatment technologies.
Training and Certification
Training and certification is one of the most important elements of our business. Because we provide a solutions-based service, it’s crucial our customers have the training needed to successfully use and
Embracing new technologies, PPI prioritises the development of a network of global – and often exclusive – manufacturer relationships, resulting in the consistent and reliable procurement of high-quality materials.
- Line Hardware
- Earthing Solutions
- Insulators and Surge Arresters
- Joints and Terminations
- Pillars and Pits
- ABC Cables
- Underground Cable Cover
- Neutral-earthing-resistor Monitors
Our Procurement Pillars
- Specification - Is our client currently using old technology instead of an innovative solution that could provide a cost-effective alternative
- Conditions - Will the procured product sustain the challenging environmental conditions in which it needs to be installed – and if not, how can we provide a solution that minimises impact and enhances performance?
- Training - Does our client know how to use this product correctly, or should we engage the manufacturer to provide expert product training and support?