The Power Behind Water Utilities
When clients within the water utilities industry have a problem they need solving, they come to us for help.
With our extensive experience in all elements of electrical services for water providers, we’re able to quickly and effectively find solutions.
We understand that water utilities also have a major focus on the quality of energy provided to their assets, and we’ve worked with water utilities across Australia and the Pacific Islands to provide asset protection including lightning and surge protection, voltage regulation and harmonic filters.
What we do
Since 2016, PPI has delivered customised electrical solutions to water utility companies spread throughout Australia and Asia Pacific.
We offer a broad range of services, including:
Lightning and Surge Protection Audit
We perform lightning protection audits on a range of applications in the utility industry, each of which takes into consideration AS/NZS1768 and IEC 62305-2.
Power Quality Audit
Power quality audits help prevent unusual issues within our customer’s electrical system, and we provide both analysis and solutions to protect from dangerous harmonics, power system disturbances and increased energy costs.
Electrical System Audit
Our team provides a full on-site audit of electrical reticulation systems and, having worked in some of the world’s harshest environments, we pride ourselves on finding a solution that helps in each and every situation.
WWTP Reticulation Design
Within our parent company the Finn Pacific Group (FPG), we have access to a team of specialists that can help design an innovative solution, in-line with ever-changing wastewater treatment technologies.
Training and Certification
Training and certification is one of the most important elements of our business. Because we provide a solutions-based service, it’s crucial our customers have the training needed to successfully use and maintain products.
Embracing new technologies, PPI prioritises the development of a network of global – and often exclusive – manufacturer relationships, resulting in the consistent and reliable procurement of high-quality materials.
- Lightning and Surge Protection
- Stainless Steel Enclosures
- Power Factor Correction
- Harmonic Filters
- Voltage Regulators
- LV Switchgear
- Fluid Sensors
- Cables and Conduit
- Pits and Pillars
- Security and CCTV Solutions
- Variable Speed Drives
- Soft Starters
Our Procurement Pillars
- Specification - Is our client currently using old technology instead of an innovative solution that could provide a cost-effective alternative
- Conditions - Will the procured product sustain the challenging environmental conditions in which it needs to be installed – and if not, how can we provide a solution that minimises impact and enhances performance?
- Training - Does our client know how to use this product correctly, or should we engage the manufacturer to provide expert product training and support?