Powering our Commercial Customers
From offices to apartment buildings, we work with clients to understand their electrical needs at every stage of a project.
Whether it’s the supply of transformers, cables and switchboards or lighting, power points and switches, we can oversee the design, procurement and supply of all electrical systems.
Using our knowledge and access to a huge range of suppliers, we provide an ideal solution that’s cost-effective and complies with your specification.
What we do
Since 2016, PPI has delivered customised electrical solutions to commercial customers spread throughout Australia and Asia Pacific.
We offer a broad range of services, including:
Lightning Protection Design
We perform lightning protection audits on a range of applications, each of which takes into consideration AS/NZS1768 and IEC 62305-2., and can attend sites to understand the particular application required to protect the building.
Electrical Reticulation Design
Our team provides full electrical reticulation engineering and design in accordance with the Australian Standard. Using state-of-the-art software, we design using products that are innovative whilst maintaining a cost effective solution.
Power Quality Audit
Power quality audits help prevent unusual issues within our customer’s electrical system, and we provide both analysis and solutions to protect from dangerous harmonics, power system disturbances and increased energy costs.
Our engineering team can provide a full lighting design for a building – delivering a cost-effective solution in terms of both capital outlay, and maintenance and performance cost.
Embracing new technologies, PPI prioritises the development of a network of global – and often exclusive – manufacturer relationships, resulting in the consistent and reliable procurement of high-quality materials.
- Lightning and Surge Protection
- Cables and Conduit
- Switchboards - Custom Build
- Cable Tray
- Power Factor Correction
- Voltage Regulators
- Security and CCTV Solutions
Our Procurement Pillars
- Specification - Is our client currently using old technology instead of an innovative solution that could provide a cost-effective alternative
- Conditions - Will the procured product sustain the challenging environmental conditions in which it needs to be installed – and if not, how can we provide a solution that minimises impact and enhances performance?
- Training - Does our client know how to use this product correctly, or should we engage the manufacturer to provide expert product training and support?